- • Detailed Mark sheets/Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- • Four passport size colored photographs in formal dress.
- • Copy of Aadhar Card.
Takshila Institute has been conducting Takshila National Talent Scholarship Exam every year to mentor and guide aspiring students, to apprise them of their current level of preparations and to take them to a level where they can achieve desired level of performance. Providing a fillip to their dreams is the golden opportunity which TNTSE offers in terms of Scholarships and fee-waivers worth several crores for the meritorious students.
Other Scholarship & Awards:
- • 30% scholarship for the student who secures 90% & above in X or XII Board Examination
- • 10% concession in fee for S.C./S.T./Teacher /Doctor/ Sibling and Army personal’s ward.
- • 40 % Scholarship for 1st & 2nd position in their school’s final Examination but with a minimum aggregate 90% marks.
- • 100% Scholarship for All India/Delhi Toppers of X and XII Board Examination.
- • 50% Scholarship provided for those who are getting JEE-Main Rank between 20000 to 30000
- • 100% Scholarship provided for those who are getting JEE- Advanced Rank between 8000 to 120000
TAKSHILA’s Top Ranking Awards for its Students in JEE (Advanced) only will be:-
- • All India 1st Rank will be awarded with 5,00,000/- and a “ Gold Medal”
- • All India 2nd to 10th Rank each will be awarded with 1,00,000/- and a “ Bronze Medal”
- • All India 11th Rank to 50th Rank each will be awarded with 51,000/- and a “ Bronze Medal”
- • All India 51st to 100th Rank each will be awarded with 21, 000/- and Appreciation Certificate.
- • All other Rankers will be awarded with an Appreciation Certificate.
- • Only One fee concession / Scholarship can be awarded.
- • No concession / Scholarship applicable on Crash, Capsule Course, DLP and Test Series.
- 1 . Fee Refund of Scholarship Test: No refund of any Scholarship Test Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- 2. Registration/ Admission/ Study Material Fee Refund: No refund of Registration /Admission/ Study Material Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- 3. Fee Refund of Test Series, DLP & Short Term Course: No fee refund of these type courses will be made under any circumstances after joining the short Term Classroom Courses.
- 4. Refund Before Start of Course: If any student pays the fee for any course other than Test Series, DLP & Short Term Program and wants to withdraw for refund before the commencement of classes/course in the Institute, the first installment of Tuition Fee paid will be refunded along with PDCs submitted (if any). The Registration/ Admission fee will not be refunded.
- 1. Common Services Centers will act as the Facilitation Centers this time and will provide the services against the fee prescribed.
- 2. They are advised to make themselves acquaint with the application form given in Information Bulletin and also on website.
- 3. They can go through the Replica of NEET-UG, 2018 application.
- 1. UR
- 2. OBC
- 3. SC
- 4. ST
- • Before you proceed with the application process, please ensure that you have a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- • Visit the AIIMS website - www.aiimsexams.org
- • On the home page, click on ‘Academic Courses’ to select your desired course i.e. AIIMS-DM/M.Ch & MD (Hospital Administration).
- • Click on ‘Prospectus’ to download it, and read the instructions & guidelines carefully before Registration.
- • Click on Registration/Login link displayed on the left side of the page and then on “Click Here”button in New Registration Section. Please read the instructions carefully and Click on “Proceed”Button.
Online Registration is a 7 STEP process
- • Please register yourself by filling up the requisite information CAREFULLY. The responsibility of furnishing accurate information rests with the individual candidate, as all subsequent communication will be through your registered Email Id & Mobile Number.
- • Furnish your name and other details as they appear in your Class-X / School Leaving certificate. Any discrepancy detected at any stage of the verification process is liable to result in the cancellation of your candidature for the examination /departmental assessment/ admission as the case may be.
- • Click on Save & Proceed after filling up the information. The information, as entered by you, will appear on the screen. Please check it thoroughly, and in case any error is detected, click on the Edit button and make the necessary corrections.
- • A Candidate ID allotted to you will appear on screen. Please NOTE it down for future reference. The Candidate ID & Password will also be sent to your registered Email Id & Mobile Number.
- • Upon receiving the candidate ID & Password login with the provided Candidate ID & Password and change the Password on the first time Login.
STEP-2 Qualification Details
- • Furnish the required information regarding Qualifications details in the Online Registration Form.
- • Available cities for examination can be PREVIEWED (not selected) prior to payment of Fee.
STEP-3 Experience Details
STEP-4 Fee Payment
- • Payment of the Registration Fee can ONLY be done online using a Debit/Credit Card or through Net Banking facility.
STEP-5 Centre Choice
- • Candidates can preview the availability of the city of their choice for the examination from the list provided. Real time status of seats available will be displayed city wise. However, the choice will be locked only after payment is made. City once selected cannot be changed later.
- • In case few seats are available in a particular city and there is a lag period between preview and completion of payment, the seats may be booked in this period by another candidate who has completed the payment process. In such cases another city can be opted from the dropdown box.
STEP-6 Upload Images
- • Candidates must take extreme care in uploading their Photographs and images. Once uploaded, they cannot be changed, unless found inappropriate and rejected by the AIIMS authorities.
- • Upload the images of your Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression strictly as per instructions given in the Prospectus (images should be in one of the following formats jpg, png or gif). Your application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded images are not according to Instructions/Requirements.
- • In case, the images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression to be uploaded are not available with you, Save & Exit and logout. You may login to complete the process later on, once the requisite items are with you, to complete the registration process.
STEP-7 Print Registration Form
- • The candidates are required to take a print-out of the duly completed registration form for future reference once they see that all the steps are ‘COMPLETE’ in Due Steps and the Navigations buttons appear Yellow in colour.
PLEASE NOTE THAT COMPLETION OF ALL STEPS OF FILING THE FORM DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT THE APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED. PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS ON THE DATE INDICATED IN “AT A GLANCE”.
- i. Citizens of India
- ii. OCI/PIO Card holders
- iii. Candidates whose one of the parents are OCI/PIO Card holders
Foreign nationals who do not belong to OCI/PIO category and their parents also satisfy the same criteria, i.e., they are foreign nationals and do not belong to OCI/PIO category, can directly register for JEE (Advanced)-2018 without appearing in JEE (Main)-2018.