Prepare for JEE ( Main / Advanced & Engineering Exams )
TNTSE is being conducted All over India by Takshila Institute to reward and mentor meritorious students. Students participating in this exam will be benefitted by Scholarship upto 100% to the Student of Class X [ i.e, student moving to class XI, & willing to choose their career in JEE ( Main / Advanced & Engineering Exams ) ]
Other Scholarship & Awards
- 30% scholarship for the student who secures 90% & above in X or XII Board Examination.
- 10% concession in tuition fee for S.C./S.T./Teacher/Doctor/Sibling and Army personal's ward.
- 40% Scholarship for 1st & 2st position in their school's final Examination but with a minimum aggregate 90% marks.
- 100% Scholarship for all India/Delhi Toppers of X and XII Board Examination.
- 50% Scholarship provided for those who are qualified (but not getting Admission) in NEET/AIIMS & other.
- 100% Scholarship Provided for those who are getting 40% and above score in AIIMS.
Note: Only one fee Concession / Scholarship can be awarded.
- NCERT syllabus of Class X.
- Science : 20 Objective Questions
- Mathematics : 20 Objective Questions
- IQ Comprises of 10 questions on Logical & Mental Ability.
- Duration 1 Hrs | No Negative Marking.