Takshila Online Exam
Fee Pay Now
Our Vision Mission & Values
Senior Administrative Team
Kalusarai ( South Delhi )
Rohini ( North Delhi )
Punjabi Bagh ( West Delhi )
Janakpuri ( West Delhi )
Preet Vihar ( East Delhi )
Noida ( Delhi NCR )
Ghaziabad ( Delhi NCR )
Gurugram ( Delhi NCR )
Outside Delhi Centres
Dehradun ( U.K )
Mussorrie ( U.K )
Siwan ( Bihar )
Vijaywada ( A.P)
Chennai ( T.N )
T.N.T.S.E. Sample Paper
Our Associates/Our School Partner
Tips & Tricks
We at Takshila Institute Classes enrolling students for various programs broadly divided into 3 categories:
Classroom Learning Program (CLP)
Distance Learning Program (DLP)
Online Learning Program (OLP)
Student interested in any of the above program have to pay required fees through following modes:
Common Refund Rules for Online and Offline Payments
Selection Test Fee / Application Form Fee / Registration Fee not refundable under any circumstances whether the student appears for the examination or not.
Fees paid for Distance Learning Program is not refundable under any circumstances.
Fees paid for Online Learning Program is not refundable under any circumstances.
Refund Rules for Classroom Learning Program
Refund request should be submitted mentioning reason for leaving the course by attaching copy of Fee Receipt and Original I-Card issued after joining the course.
In case you are unable to continue our course due to some unavoidable reason, we will refund the fee as mentioned in our Fee Refund Chart from the date of commencement of the course. This will be applicable in our each course and Phases except in Azusa Course. No further request will be entertained under any circumstances.
Date of Fee refund is universal even:
1. If you join late or after the date of refund is over
2. If you don't join or attend even a single class at all after depositing the course fee.
3. No Fee will be refunded in case you leave the course after last date of refund as mentioned in Information Bulletin / Fee Refund Chart
4. Refund request through Fax / Telephone / Mobile / SMS will not be entertained
5. Refund request will be processed for those students only, who will submit the refund request in time by mentioning their Course Name, Roll No, Name, Father's name and Contact Number (Mobile Number).
The application for refund for fee will not be entertained after 4 weeks from the course commencement date.
The date of commencement of classes will be considered as mentioned in the Fee Leaflet / Information Booklet.